Sunday, 11 April 2021
Monday, 15 March 2021
- Day one, no results.
- Day two, the Crystal Cube appeared, but there was 'something odd' about it, but this was unclear.
- Day three, there was something inside the Crystal Cube, but this was 'not at all well defined'.
- Day Four, inside the Listian Crystal Cube was a Diamond-Crystal; the Listian Runes appeared around the Crystal Cube, but there were new runes placed around the Diamond-Crystal.
- Day Five, only the Diamond-Crystal appeared, and this time the runes were as flames, and their shapes were copied from this. There were 33 Runes of this new rune-row.
- Day Six, after another meditation the rune-names were revealed.
- Part of an Ancient Tablet was broken off and taken to Essex 10,000 years ago.
- I was shown an incantation using a nasal sound, an in-breath, like sniffing hard at the back of the throat (reminded me of the above 'a' sound that has been almost lost).
- I saw the creation of the 'New Man' who was dressed in a Black Cape and a Black Hood.
- This was linked to a sound 'Uu' which was of extreme importance. Reminded me of AEuuas.
- I had the sense that I was being taught this by Don Miguel Serrano, producing the 'New Man' on the Earth. (Wrote down the 'Second Coming' here.)
Tuesday, 16 February 2021
The Beorc-Rune may well have a connection to the Old English beorg which later became burg/burgh which came to mean a 'fortified town', and later a 'market town'. But originally this referred to an earthwork or mound, which seems clear when we compare burg with berg the latter meaning a hill or mountain (mound). We have to trace back the word 'mound' which stems from the OE mund which has its origins in the idea of 'to protect' and more so Protection of the King'. Here we see the idea of the 'burial mound' which is in fact not merely a grave-marker or kingly burial, but suggests the idea that the kingly-figure buried in the mound gives some form of protection after death.
If we turn the Beorc-Rune around it makes the figure of twin-mounds, which further emphasises this meaning. Each 'mound' is here also a triangle, and there are instances where triangular or 'spear-shaped' areas of land (in Anglo-Saxon times) were called by the name gar. It is well known from the Norse Sagas that the Ve (Weoh) was a triangular-shaped area. From the works of a chap named Bob Trubshaw we find that some sacred areas were indeed marked out in a triangle-shape.
When we open out the Beorc-Rune we get the Peorth-Rune, and this, as I have shown before, is the 'Gateway' or 'Portal' linking one world to another - the liminal area between the worlds. This is also the 'Birth-Rune' and is thus the 'Gateway to Life', both on a physical and a spiritual level.
The Gar-Rune is the 'Gift of Ing' (Gyfu-Ing) but it also contains the symbol for the 'crossroads' (Gyfu) which is yet another link to the liminal boundary-area which connects to the Stan-Rune. The Germanic Ing-Rune suggests much the same, an upward-pointing spear and downward-pointing spear. There is somewhat of a 'coincidence' in the names for a 'mound' and a 'ditch', which are seemingly polar-opposites. If we take the Old English beorg or the German berg (mound) and the German graben (ditch) they are seemingly polar-opposites in their make-up (barg spelled backwards is grab). Both the mound and the ditch are usually seen together in many of the 'burial mounds' we find scattered around the land.
The Long Man of Wilmington
- The Twin Spears are akin to the Twin Pillars.
- The body of the man is akin to the central 'pine-torch' or column.
- The W-shape of the arms is akin to the 'wings' on the Caduceus.
- The head of the hill-figure is the Pine-Cone - the Pineal Gland.
- What we do not have is the Twin-Serpents, although the very similar depiction of what is usually seen as Kukulkan holds Twin Serpents where the Twin Spears are.
- Above the Long Man is a phallic-shaped long barrow, but the section above the hill-figure is a round-barrow - The Sun?
The Ur-Rune is that of the Primal Mountain and there has to be a link between the 'mounds' and the 'mountain'; in some way the mound represents the Primal Mountain. This obviously relates to the Sacred Centre which is the 'Cosmic Axis' which is the 'World Pillar' or 'Sacred Tree' ('Steed of Ygg'). The horse is the 'steed' by which the shaman moves between the worlds, hence the horse-symbol on the 'mound' or 'burial mound'. Woden, of course, is the Ancestral God and the God of the Dead.
Sunday, 7 February 2021
This rune has been the subject of some earlier posts but I have since found more meanings to this one, and would like to share them with you here. Hamasson pointed out that this is the foetal position of an unborn child; I have since found that the rune-position was actually used in the child-birth itself. It is common knowledge that there was some form of magical act during childbirth where runes were written around the wrists of the woman in labour. What is not common knowledge is that the midwife sat in the Peorth-Rune posture holding the wrists of the woman giving birth. And the woman gave birth in the same position as the midwife.
- This represents the DNA Spiral,
- This brings into play the act of 'giving' and receiving (two Gyfu-Runes), two-way travel between the worlds,
- This also brings into play the concept of the Edel-Land because the rune is made up of an Edel-Rune upright and inverted made into the bind-rune. Rune of Blood & Soil and of the Homeland.
Wednesday, 27 January 2021
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
- The Cweorth-Stance (Crane-Stance) could be used to push away the arms of someone trying to grab you by the throat; this pushed upwards and outwards.
- From this a five-finger strike is done aimed at the solar-plexus area of the body, which is soft but is a painful blow (can be deadly so be careful). This is the area just below the ribs in the centre.
- The two-handed upward sweep would be to stop punches to the head. Palm strikes can be seen in the 'pushes'.
Monday, 4 January 2021
The Armanen Master, Guido von List, considers that the Urfyr (Primal Fire) is the 'First and the Last' which manifests at the beginning as Creation and at the end as Destruction. He thus equates this to Surtur or Surt - 'The Dark One'. This is in fact quite in line with ancient Aryan Mythology where the Highest Heaven is associated with Fire. S-Ur-T-Ur is the Unknowable God who manifests as Santur - the Black Sun. The Unknowable God is 'All-Father' also named 'Ilu-Father' or 'Alu-Father' as I have shown in earlier posts either here or on the Inglinga Blog. In ancient Persian Lore the Unknowable God was Ahu, who manifests as Ahura Mazda; this would be cognate to the name Asu. I believe that in Sumer there is as word AL.U which means 'Beings of Heaven', so all of this refers to the Gods in the Highest Heaven, and above this to the 'All-Father' who manifests as Woden here amongst his Folk.
This cosmology equates with one of the earliest Aryan Traditions, that of Iran and the teachings of the Holy Prophet Zarathustra. This cosmology is best seen in the work Manual of Hhshnoom which puts together the earlier traditions in order to create a working whole. The name AHU means 'It Is' which infers that this unknowable exists, indeed this is the Being mentioned by Julius Evola; this Unknowable God thus manifests as Becoming and thus brings into being Wyrd and the Sisters of Wyrd. The Vedic version of AHU is called KA which means 'Who', meaning the Unknowable.
It is made clear in the Manual of Khshnoom that Miguel Serrano's HE/SHE (EL/ELLA) features in this work as the 'one perfected whole soul' where the male soul finds his female soul and they unite as one perfected Asexual Soul called MAGAVAN. United and yet separated, since they can never be the same as the original man-woman; this is most likely symbolised by the figure of Baphomet as a male-female head (not the Eliphas Levi version which glorifies the 'fusion of opposites'). I recall a very strange dream many years ago that I had after watching the film Artemis 81 (thus I assume it was 1981) in which I was given a new symbol - a Five Pointed Star (Pentagram) on which was imposed a Sig-Rune. The five-pointed star was 'man asexual' and the Sig-Rune meant 'Socialism'.
(*) I looked this up and Artemis 81 was a very strange TV play which lasted 180 minutes (3 hours) on December 29th 1981, starring Sting who played the Good-Force (Helith) pitted against the Evil-Force (Asrael - his brother). Back in 1981 I would have been 33 years old and I cannot recall what this is about; it can be found on YouTube in its full version I think.
As an aside here, the pentagram is symbolic of the Morning and Evening Star - Venus, which creates this pattern in its movement around the Sun. It is interesting to note that there were Four Great Emblems of the most secret book of Divine Wisdom of the Magi -
- The Pentacle.
- The Cup.
- The Wand.
- The Sword.
The figure of the Last Avatar carrying a Flaming Sword cannot but remind us of Surt who carries a Flaming Sword; it is Surt's Fire that cleanses and renews the worlds, ridding them of the Evil-Forces, as related of Kalki Avatar and The Third Sargon. This would suggest that the High God intervenes at the end to destroy the Evil Forces, and that this is all part of a Divine Plan.
The Cweorth-Rune has the alternative name 'TRIS' which is 'SIRT' spelled backwards. If we take the Long Man of Wilmington and its shape, the Cweorth-Rune, to be that of Cygnus the Swan, it becomes clearer because the Swan is the symbol of the Highest Spiritual Realms - SWAR.
Taking this from a work by AElfric Avery - Armanen Runes and the Black Sun (Volume 1) which takes it from the Manual of Khshnoom and rearranges the Nine Worlds in the Eddas into a logical order and equates them with the Aryan Lore of Iran we have the following -
Andlang ('Extended') - Anaghra-Raocha.
Vindblain ('Wind-Dark') Heidthornir ('Clouded Brightness') Hregg-Mimir ('Storm-Mimir') - Saturn.
Vidfedmir ('Wide-Embracer') - Jupiter.
Hrjod ('Coverer') - Mars.
Hlyrnir ('Twin-Lit') - Sun.
Gimir ('Fiery', 'Jewelled')- Venus.
Vet Mimir ('Winter-Mimir') - Mercury.
Skatyrnir ('Rich-Wetter') - Moon.
This assumes that Snorri reversed the Nine-Worlds, which is certainly not out of the question since his works have been seen to be suspect in certain parts. In many ways, being a Christian, he may well have misunderstood the Eddas and their hidden meanings. In this cosmology Garo-nmana is the realm of the Unknowable God (S-Ur-T-Ur in Listian Lore). Below this is Anaghra Raocha where lies the Heavenly Mt. Alborz (Mt Meru). Below this is Nisti (Space) and then the Earthly Plane with Airyana Vaeja at the Far North with the Earthly Mt. Alborz/Ultima Thule. This is the cosmology from the Manual of Khshnoom. In this Cosmic Fire plays an initial role.
This Cosmic Creative Fire originates in the Abode of Ahu in the Ninth Heaven, and is called Atar related to the Fehu-Rune as the 'Primal Rune'. The Urvans are the Imperfect Souls ('the soul that needs to widen itself out') who descend into matter (The Exodus) and into the Material World (Earth) in order that they may try to perfect themselves once more and ascend through the realms once again through their Spiritual Evolution. It thus becomes clear that the Dark Forces or Forces of Evil are involuntarily doing the work of the High God (All-Father) in order that these Imperfect Souls can try to perfect themselves here on Earth. This is how Tolkien saw it where Melkor (The Dark Force) was unwittingly doing the work of Illuvater ('Ilu-Father').
In fact, Tolkien puts this into a rather important perspective in that the Music of the Ainur was complete and perfect, but a chaotic and imperfect 'music' was introduced by Melkor. The latter's was actually part of the Divine Plan even though not known by Melkor. This is where the Veras or Divine Heroes are the ones who can elevate themselves above the mass of people to take the upward stage od Spiritual Evolution. They have to search and find their Female Soul in order to 'unite' as HE/SHE (MAGAVAN) but not returning to 'The One' but in separation-in-unity. This is where the term 'Soul-Mates' is made meaningful, a term today totally corrupted by the Forces of Evil (which is something that underlies every tactic of the Demiurge, everything is a false copy of that which is Right and True).
The Black Sun is thus Santur, the manifestation of the Unknowable God S-Ur-T-Ur; it is thus the 'Gateway' or 'Portal' to the Unknowable God and to the Highest Realm. The Unknowable God thus expands into the material world as Woden-Kristos, and thus leads the revolt against the Demiurge as the Spirit descended into Matter. "We are destined for the starry heavens, and the Golem can thwart God's plan only as long as he allows it. He allows it because we must earn our way back home." (Joe Sevnson).
The True Crucifixion refers to the descent of Spirit into Matter; the 'Son' is the messenger who works between the Spiritual and Material worlds. He brings spirit and consciousness into the material world which has been created and corrupted by the Demiurge. The Light Power is the Indo-European *Manus whose 'evil twin' is thus *Yemos who is Ymir of the Eddas, and Yama of the Vedas. Ymir is of the Evil Thursar-Joten, and he is sacrificed and cut up to form the Cosmos. This infers that this is in fact imperfect in its make-up.
The Irminsul or Yr-Min-Sul can thus be seen in a different light, since it is a glyph of the Cweorth-Rune and Ear-Rune -
- As the Ar-Man-Sul it is the 'Sun-Column of the Ar-Man'; Irmin or Ir is thus the High-God, or highest manifestation of God - Ar (Black Sun).
- As the Yr-Man-Sul it is the column of the 'Err-Man', the Imperfect Man who has to strive towards the Spiritual Being he once was, and has 'erred' in that he has fallen into matter.
- The image of the Kristos who is 'crucified' upon the World Tree (Iggdrasil-Irminsul) is thus the Spirit 'crucified' in Matter, come down in order to redeem the Imperfect Ones (not the 'sinners' as in Judaeo-Christianity). This is the Ear-Rune of the 'Hanged God', whilst the Cweorth-Rune is the 'Crowned and Conquering Son' (The Hero).
- 'Bab' = Gateway or Portal,
- 'Kome' = Ray of Light.